Creative Communications Manager
AltCity is building the next globally competitive generation of startups. This is an opportunity to join a world-class team that drives aspiring enterprise founders to get their first customer or their first investor.
The core mission of the marketing and communications manager is to increase the number of high quality applications into the Bootcamp program and related AltCity platform through an evidence-based, analytics driven methodology. Responsibilities include designing and implementing a communication strategy using social media, email workflows, data collection. Candidate must be passionate about building, designing and measuring conversion funnels according to inbound marketing methodologies. Must be able to work in in a high paced, creative environment and report on KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Produce 10 pieces of content per month (blogs, infographics, emails, videos), based on stages of the user journey
- Keep conversion rates across the funnel at no less than 35%
- Design and implement social media posts and ads to keep CPC below $0.2
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English and Arabic
- Excellent aesthetic and creative sense
- Preferred but not mandatory: basic proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong mastery of numbers and analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive, process oriented, evidence-driven
- Strong work ethic
- Deep grasp of the lean process
- Passion for working in the startup world
- Self starter
- Ambitious and motivated
- Great team player
- Continuous learner
- Willing to get their hands dirty
Less than 1 year employment contract, renewable.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!